KodakONE Blockchain Beta Test Generated $1 mln in Content Licensing Claims

KodakONE Blockchain Beta Test Generated $1 mln in Content Licensing Claims

More than $1 million — this how much in licensing claims KodakONE, a dev of DLT-based image rights platform, has generated. Certified by the American photography stalwart Kodak, this company saw such results during confined beta probation of its platform.

Serious Results

According to the report of Breaker Mag, an unaltered ledger news website, KodakONE DLT beta test saw a $1 in content licensing claims.

As it is known, the company’s platform — Image Rights Management Platform — is working on the basis of the unaltered ledger and focuses on protecting, monetizing and distributing functions. As Cointelegraph clarified, this project is not run under the aegis of Kodak itself but licensed by it.

One of the KodakONE founders — Cam Chell — emphasized that out of $1 million generated the company will gain approximately $400,000. He also added that nowadays because of exorbitant expenses of manual management even gurus of photo-industry gather licensing fees from only 20% of the market. By contrast, DLT and smart contracts KodakONE hopes to monetize the other 80%.

Later the platform might integrate the KodakCoin token for immediate license arrangement. Also, it can be used for «unfolding» smart contracts for license rule at scale.

It is important to add that the KodakONE platform employs a hybrid unaltered ledger infrastructure. The latter relies on Ethereum, Stellar and Hyperledger technologies.

Canada Reports Blockchain To Be Amongst Its Highest Paying Industries
A report recently published by the Canadian Digital Chamber of Commerce proves that the money involved in the blockchain industry of the nation is at...
KodakONE Blockchain Beta Test Generated $1 mln in Content Licensing Claims
More than $1 million — this how much in licensing claims KodakONE, a dev of DLT-based image rights platform, has generated. Certified by the American...
UNICEF Funds Six DLT Startups to Solve Global Issues
UNICEF is both crypto- and blockchain friendly. A few months ago the French leg of UNICEF said it was accepting donations in nine types of...
Facebook Has Opened 5 Blockchain-Related Vacancies
More than half a year ago social media titan Facebook set up a blockchain group to explore how to employ this technology to the maximum advantage of...
Seven Southern European Countries Agreed to Promote Blockchain
Seven countries of Southern Europe signed a declaration in which they commit themselves to promote blockchain. These countries are Cyprus, France...
Amazon Embraces Blockchain Despite The Dip on Crypto-Market
Even as crypto-market plunged from nearly $830 billion in January to $121.5 billion this week, the leading e-commerce company sees an opportunity in...
Microsoft Releases Dev Kit to Connect Users to Blockchain
The American technological titan Microsoft has finally introduced its development kit dubbed Azure. Azure functions without a server and is powered...
JPMorgan: Investors Should Keep an Eye on These DLT-Friendly Companies
If you are an investor, it might still be challenging for you to get exposed to DLT, unless, for sure, you are purchasing bitcoin. To ease the life...
Blockchain Engineers Make As Much As AI Specialists
Engineers working in the blockchain domain are as demanded as those who work on artificial intelligence. Such a conclusion can be made from the...
Blockchain Market Could Be $7 bln and Boost Amazon, Microsoft, BofA Says
Novel estimates from one of the most influential investment banks in the world — Bank of America — showcase unalterable ledger spread will be of use...