Beyond Blocks Beyond Blocks is excited to host the next major blockchain conference in Seoul, South Korea. After the success of the summit series in Bangkok and Tokyo, Asia’s largest blockchain event is headed to Seoul, one of the biggest hubs for blockchain and cryptocurrency in Asia. Beyond Blocks is partnered with FactBlock for Korea Blockchain Week, which will run for five full days on 16-20 July, 2018. Why you need to be at Summit Seoul: - Full five-day access to the conference + Korea Blockchain Week - World-class speakers and industry leaders in Blockchain - Meetups, parties, workshops and amazing networking opportunities - An unmatched “All-in” experience
In July 2018, people from the world’s biggest companies and most exciting startups will come to Hong Kong to share their stories and experiences. They’ll be joined by major global media, hundreds of investors and thousands of attendees for three days of legendary networking.
Hear from those forging new trails in payments, blockchain, lending, robo-advisors, insurance tech, real estate and more. In addition to attracting hundreds of FinTech entrepreneurs, this conference also plays host to the investors and service providers that help accelerate startups. The audience can also look forward to keynotes, panels and demo updates from some of the top FinTech startups in the world.
During this monthly meetup, we discuss everything about blockchain. How will the blockchain disrupt certain industries, how to manage a fund raising (ICO) using smart contracts, how to technically work with the blockchain, what are the latest interesting projects, etc.
The first blockchain conference driving progress through academic excellence.
- Economics & Finance Topics: Fintech & Value Exchange, Cryptoeconomics, Token Analysis/Governance, Token & Sharing Economy, Supply Chain, Regulation & Policy, Cryptocurrencies & Monetary Policy, Market Microstructure and more.
- Technology Topics: IoT & Shared Data, Smart Contract Security, Scalability & Micropayments, Identity Management, Decentralized Applications, Consensus Protocols, Anonymity and Privacy, Off-Chain Payment & State Channels and more.
Examine the latest finance use cases to advance your DLT/Blockchain projects from proof of concept to full-scale production.
- The Digital Journey: Hear how a range of financial institutions see distributed ledger technologies fitting into their wider digital strategy
- Latest Use Cases: Benefit from the most cutting-edge projects in payments, KYC, insurance, bond issuance, trade finance, capital markets and more to visualise the potential of DLT
- Regulation and Legislation: Assess the regulatory landscape surrounding blockchain technology and how different markets are responding to chang
- Interoperability: Understand the importance of ensuring interoperability between blockchain solutions and legacy technologies to guarantee seamless adoption
- Business Case: Consider how to leverage the commercial opportunity of blockchain whilst assessing whether the prize is worth the initial investment
- The World of ICO’s: Understand how tokens are issued, governed and traded as well as the consumer protection challenges associated with them
Leaders of the new economy come to invest, exchange vitalizing ideas and build lasting partnerships. 40+ round tables and panels, as well as 3 night receptions and networking breaks, are designed to connect and engage. We specifically target top investors, influencers, decision makers and innovators to reach critical mass of resources, ideas and talent for expanding the crypto into traditional economy.
The conference will be a closed meeting of high net worth individuals and family offices that will cover a variety of topics such as understanding the latest innovative technologies and looking at diverse investment trends.Join engaging and lively panel discussions on various topics, from women in business to next generation, impact to direct investing, art to film and real estate.
Focusing on growth stage companies 121 Tech Investment is designed to connect tech companies from around the world with the tech investment and finance community. Join institutional investors, financiers, analysts and tech company management teams to discuss:
- Emerging tech trends: Which are the hottest sectors right now and what are the factors driving this?
- Investor appetite: Which tech sectors are winning the attention and investment dollars of institutional investors?
- Investment criteria: How to select a quality investment from the thousands of tech companies out there?
- Financing options: What opportunities are there for tech companies to raise capital and finance their growth?
The conference agenda will cover such topics as single vs. multi-family offices, the crisis of trust, building the next generation, family views on different issues, multi-family office investment philosophies, portfolio construction, private equity, real estate projects, investment in distressed securities, asset allocation models, legal and accounting issues in the life of the family and taxation strategies.